You will notice changes at DELTA Testing Services due to COVID-19. Only the Centennial Campus Test Center will be open for Fall 2020.
If you are sick, do not come to the test center. Contact your instructor and reschedule your appointment.
When you arrive at the Test Center:
- Students must sanitize their hands upon entering the Test Center suite.
- Students must wear a face covering when inside the Test Center. Students not wearing a face covering will be asked to put one on. If they do not, they will be instructed to leave.
- Students will sign in for their appointment via mobile device.
- Physical distancing is required in the Test Center. Distances will be marked.
- Students will be given sanitizing wipes to clean desks prior to use.
- Students will be permitted to use their own wired headphones for noise reduction and to listen to music on the testing computers.
Fewer seats will be available to allow for physical distancing. Be sure to schedule your appointments as early as possible. Seating capacity will be limited.
Test Center staff will wipe down all surfaces (e.g., keyboard, mouse, desktops, computer monitors) with approved, computer-safe, EPA-registered disinfectant regularly.