To request DELTA Testing Services for your course(s), faculty must submit exam information once a semester for each course. The deadline is the fifth day of classes.
- Review the selection and prioritization of classes to receive in-person exam proctoring at the Test Center and pop-up testing locations.
- Test dates are available on a first-come basis. If a date you desire is unavailable, the Test Center is either closed or at max capacity. Choose the next available date or consider altering your exam window.
- DELTA Testing Services follows the university calendar. In the event of adverse weather, DELTA Testing Services will follow university guidelines in regard to closings and delays. Our office will communicate with students and instructors accordingly.
- Once exam information has been submitted, review exam dates, passwords, and other pertinent information.
DELTA Testing Services administers accommodated testing in partnership with the Disability Resource Office for on-campus and distance education courses.
- It is the student’s responsibility to provide their accommodation letter(s) to you and DELTA Testing Services. Students must fill out the DELTA Accommodation Request Form for each course in which accommodations are received prior to making an appointment. The student’s appointment will not display the appropriate accommodations until the letter has been received and processed by our staff.
If you are making an exception to an exam window, such as allowing a student to take an exam early or late, you will need to submit an extension. Please coordinate these extensions with our staff by submitting the Extension Form.
- If your exams are online, extensions will require you to enter a user override into your LMS system for students. You are solely responsible for entering any and all user overrides.
- You will also need to enter any user overrides for students that receive DRO time accommodations.
- Please notify our staff of any of these exceptions at least 72 hours in advance of the desired date by using the Extension Form.
- Learn how to implement a user override for time accommodations and extensions.
Use Instructor Reports to view information for exams administered at DELTA Testing Services.
- View which students have made local appointments and confirm that they appeared for the exam.
- New and rescheduled appointments require 24 hours to appear in your portal.
- Show the status of off-campus proctor requests submitted to our office.
Makeup and Incomplete Exams
- Current semester
- Previous semesters
- Contact us with detailed information; student’s name, course, semester, exam.
- If our team is available to assist, makeup exams should occur outside of the university’s Final Examination period.