Spring 2021 Final Exam Dates May 3 – 10
- All on-campus testing through DELTA is by appointment only.
- Due to physical distancing guidelines, available seats are limited. Schedule appointments as soon as possible.
- DELTA Testing Services will have extended hours of operation.
Final Exam Location
- Final Exams will take place at the Centennial Campus Test Center only.
- Students who require a proctored exam but are unable to come to DELTA Testing Services may request an Off-Campus Proctor.
- Schedule your exams as early as possible. Finals tend to be busy and appointments will fill up quickly. Waiting will mean you have fewer options for your exam. Please note: Once your appointment has been successfully scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Sign up to receive text message reminders for your exam time and location. These will arrive about one hour prior to your exam appointment.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes early for your appointment. Study space is not available at the test centers. Study Space is available at NC State University Libraries on Centennial Campus.
Disability Resources Testing Accommodations
Students who receive accommodations through the Disability Resource Office should ensure that a copy of their accommodation letter is on file with DELTA Testing Services and with their instructor at the beginning of the semester.
Please confirm with your instructor and via your learning management system that the appropriate adjustments have been made for each exam.