Fall 2021 Final Exam Dates: December 2 – 8
- All on-campus testing through DELTA Testing Services is by appointment only.
- Final exam appointments will be available beginning Oct 14. Schedule appointments as soon as possible.
- DELTA Testing Services will have extended hours of operation.
- The test centers will be open on the reading days (11/30 – 12/1). If your exam is available, you have the option to take it on those days.
Final Exam Location
- Final Exams will take place at:
- Centennial Campus Test Center
- Cox Hall Test Center
- Students who require a proctored exam but are unable to come to one of the DELTA Test Centers may request an off-campus proctor.
- Schedule your exams as early as possible. Finals tend to be busy and appointments will fill up quickly. Waiting will mean you have fewer options for your exam.
- Please note: once your appointment has been successfully scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Sign up to receive text message reminders for your exam time and location. These will arrive about one hour prior to your exam appointment.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes early for your appointment. Study space is not available at the test centers. Study Space is available at NC State University Libraries on Centennial Campus and Main Campus.
Disability Resources Testing Accommodations
Students who receive accommodations through the Disability Resource Office should ensure that a copy of their accommodation letter is on file with DELTA Testing Services and with their instructor at the beginning of the semester.
Please confirm with your instructor and via your learning management system, that the appropriate adjustments have been made for each exam.