The information below will provide guidance on how to make and troubleshoot appointments for on-campus testing at the Test Centers. To take exams with an off-campus testing location students must submit a request.
- All on-campus testing is by appointment only; no exceptions.
- Appointments are scheduled online at least 4 hours in advance, pending availability.
- Appointments are scheduled within a location’s hours of operation each semester.
- Certain locations may be restricted to specific colleges and/or courses, or may only be available during peak times, like final exams.
- For the best scheduling options, students are strongly encouraged to register early for each exam to secure an appointment.
- Be on time. Arriving late may result in forfeiture of time and/or cancellation of your appointment.