Make an Appointment
The information below will provide guidance on how to make and troubleshoot appointments for on-campus testing at the test centers. To take exams with an off-campus testing location students must submit a request.
- All on-campus testing is by appointment only; no exceptions.
- Appointments are scheduled online at least 4 hours in advance, pending availability.
- For the best scheduling options, students are strongly encouraged to register early for each exam to secure an appointment.
- Check-in no more than 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. Students will check in via mobile device or check-in laptop.
- Students who receive testing accommodations must submit the DELTA Accommodation Request Form prior to scheduling their exams. Please visit DELTA Accommodations Guidelines page for more information.
- Be on time. Arriving late may result in forfeiture of time and/or cancellation of your appointment.
- Students who arrive more than 15 minutes after their scheduled appointment time will not be able to sign in. Students will need to reschedule their exam or contact their instructor.
- ALL testing stops at the posted closing time for the location, regardless of check-in time.