Off-Campus Submit Request
Pre-approved Off-Campus Proctors
DELTA Testing Services coordinates with several pre-approved site-based proctors. The map below shows the locations of proctors that are pre-approved. You are not required to use one of these proctors, but it may help expedite your request.
Things to keep in mind:
- Contact the proctor directly before submitting a request to our office.
- If you are unable to use a pre-approved location, you can locate a proctor in your area by searching for one of the following:
- Local college test center
- Professional testing/educational center
- Embassy education officer
- Military base/station officer (domestic or overseas)
- If submitting a request for Examity, it is listed at the top of the proposed proctor drop-down list on the request form.
What to Expect After Submitting a Request
After submitting your request:
- You may check the status of your request online. Please allow 72 hours for updates.
- The process for approving requests may take up to 3 days (or more) depending on the responsiveness of the proposed proctor. Choosing a pre-approved proctor may help expedite this process.
- Once your request is approved, DELTA Testing Services will coordinate sending exam materials to your proctor.
- DELTA Testing Services strives to send out all materials 2-3 business days prior to each exam. However, this is subject to change as we may not receive exam materials from your instructor that far in advance.
- Remember to contact your proctor for any appointment or scheduling questions.
Have you reviewed the guidelines and chosen a proctor? Submit your request or check the status of your request below?