- Schedule an appointment.
- Check-in no more than 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- Check-ins this semester will be done via mobile devices.
- DUO users will also need their mobile device to check-in.
- All testing stops at the posted closing time for the location, regardless of check-in time.
- A face covering is required at all times in the Test Center. Students not wearing a face covering will be asked to put one on, and if they do not, they will be instructed to leave.
- A valid photo ID (NC State Campus ID or government-issued ID) is required.
- Personal items, non-permitted materials and electronic devices will be placed in a locker.
- Access to lockers is via your NC State ID card.
- Access to mobile devices or any other electronics is not permitted at any time during an exam.
- Access to course material is not permitted unless the instructor explicitly gives permission.
- Comply with the NC State University Student Code of Conduct.
- Minors (any person under the age of 18 who is not enrolled or accepted for enrollment at NC State) are not allowed in the Test Center at any time.
- When finished, check out with a proctor.
- Turn in all materials and scrap paper.
- Collect any personal items from the locker and exit quietly.
Note: Testing rooms are monitored with video surveillance and screen monitoring software.
In the event of adverse weather, DELTA Testing Services follows university direction in regard to closings and delays. Our office will provide communications to direct students and faculty accordingly.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT