DELTA Accommodations Guidelines
Students must submit the DELTA Accommodation Request Form for each course proctored by DELTA Testing Services in which accommodations are received, prior to making an appointment. The accommodation request form should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance to ensure accommodations are processed.
Testing Accommodations at the DELTA Test Center
- Log in to your student portal located on the DRO website
- Click on Send Accommodation Letters
- Select the course you are submitting the Accommodation Request for
- Download a PDF copy of the Accommodation Letter for the course
- This letter states CONFIDENTIAL at the top, and lists both the current semester and the accommodations that are received for the student’s course (this letter is different from the DRO Eligibility Summary)
- Upload a copy of the Accommodation Letter within the DELTA Accommodation Request Form linked below
- Complete this process for each course you plan to take at the DELTA Test Center
- Once DELTA Testing Services processes your request(s), a confirmation email will be sent informing you that your accommodations are processed and your appointments can be scheduled
- If you have scheduled your appointment prior to submitting the request form, please confirm your appointment does not exceed the testing center closing time.
- It is your responsibility to reschedule your appointment to an earlier start time or you will forfeit your extended time
- Students using an off-campus proctor should submit the DELTA Accommodation Request form and provide the accommodation information to their proposed proctor. DELTA Testing Services cannot share any confidential information with an off-campus proctor. They can only verify a student’s accommodation if there is a letter on file.
*Accessible Parking is located in the Venture Way parking deck behind the Venture lV building*
All testing ends promptly at the posted closing time.
For questions, contact email@example.com.